Poor diet is the main culprit for bad facial skin occurrence.
Bad face skin appears in the form of wrinkles, redness, pores, swollen eyelids, pimples and other activities of the face.
Skin indicated different types of problems
The skin is a mirror of the overall health, especially when it comes to certain problems that are often repeated. The reason for this is poor nutrition, and poor organism tolerance i.e. reaction to a particular food.
In addition, check the presented info graphics which reveals the consequences in the form of four types of faces:
- Face sensitive to wine i.e. alcohol
- Face sensitive to sugar
- Face sensitive to gluten
- Face sensitive to dairy products
- Wrinkles between the eyebrows
- Lowered eyelids
- Redness around the eyes
- Enlarged pores
- Dehydrated skin with dandruff in some areas alongside the cheeks
- Red cheeks and nose
All abovementioned symptoms are caused by excessive alcohol consumption.
- Swollen and red cheeks
- Acne that occur alongside the jaw line
- Pigmentation on areas around the chin
Around 15% of people are sensitive to gluten. The “swollen face” symptom is the most common and it occurs as a result of inflammation, which the body produces in response to gluten, which cannot digest. A very common condition is rosacea, which is redness of the skin, i.e. transparent face with prominent capillaries.
- Swollen eyelids as well as the area under the eyes with expressed dark circles
- The emergence of small white pimples on the face, especially onto the chin
These symptoms are signs that the organism does not tolerate lactose due to the loss of certain enzymes.
- Wrinkles and lines onto the forehead
- Swelling under the eyes
- Feeling dry thinning skin
- Occurrence of subcutaneous rash
Sugar causes a process in which molecules bind to collagen, because of which it becomes stiff and the skin loses its elasticity.