Everyone who has problems with their heart, high blood pressure or want to protect themselves from bad cholesterol and clogging of the blood vessels should heal themselves with hawthorn.
Hawthorn commonly called (Crataegus, Thornapple, May-tree, Whitethorn or Hawberry)contains active substances with anti-oxidant properties. Hawthorn’s flowers contain trimethylamine and glycoside, little bit of essential oil.
This plant’s fruits contain essential oils, tannin, saponin, glycoside and fructose, potassium, sodium, and salts of phosphoric acid.
Tincture of fresh hawthorn fruits, published by Wilmar Schweb in its homeopathic book, became the subject of many investigations and made hawthorn popular herb.
Researches have shown that hawthorn is good for your heart’s health because it prevents infarct.
Use this plant if you suffer from any of the following health conditions: blood pressure, weaken heart muscle or cardiac arrhythmia. You can also use this plant in order to maintain your cardiovascular system’s health.
It has been accepted as a reliable treatment in early stages of heart disease, but it is also an effective therapy in advanced stage of the heart disease you are dealing with. It is recommended after a heart attack.
Improves and nourishes the cells of the heart muscle. Every person over 50 years of age should preventively use hawthorn tincture.
- Other hawthorn health benefits
- Hawthorn is a plant with the best soothing properties.
- It helps in fatigue, lack of energy, insomnia, tinnitus, wheezing, dizziness, nervousness etc.
- It is great for relieving menopause symptoms.
- It can also be used in weight loss diets and for ejecting excess body fluids.
- Hawthorn helps in fight against cellulite, edema and joint diseases.
- This amazing plant will strengthen joints’ connecting tissue. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and because of this, it is recommended for persons with digestive problems.
- Protects against free radicals and prevents diseases of the blood vessels such as arteriosclerosis.
- Numerous studies confirm that hawthorn is safe and beneficial herb to use.
- Hawthorn is not recommended for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Continue on next page…