Have you heard of goya? Or maybe karela.
Well if you haven’t heard of this fruit then you might want to stick around awhile.
This fruit is originally from Asia and South America. And the reason it’s found in these two parts of the world is because it predominantly grows in hot and humid climates.
It is cucumber shaped and bitter tasting as well. I am sure at this point you are thinking that because of its bitter taste it’s of no significance to you, well think again as this fruit is especially noted for its cancer fighting properties.
A specialist in anti-ageing therapy and alternative treatment, Dr. Frank Shallenberger was the first person to discover the amazing cancer fighting abilities of this fruit as it is able to inhibit cancerous cell growth making it extremely relevant for the treatment of cancer.
Karela Can Destroy Between 90 To 98% Of Cancer Cells
In a study conducted at the University of Colorado, U.S goya was sampled and researched on for its powerful effect on cancer cells. What was discovered was that a 5% solution of karela extract was able to effectively treat pancreatic cancer and also it was seen that the size of pancreatic tumors reduced by as much as 64%.
It has been established that Karela is effective in the treatment of the following ailments;
- Skin infections
- Abdominal problems
- High blood pressure
Here Are The Health Benefits Of Regular Consumption Of Goya
- It helps to stimulate food peristalsis and aid proper digestion.
- It is great for relieving gout and also helps to boost blood circulation.
- Goya is rich in beta-carotene which helps to boost your eyesight and is useful in the treatment of vision-related issues.
- This fruit is rich in Polypeptide-P and charantin, these are compounds that are known to lower your blood sugar levels and this is great for patients of type 2 diabetes.
- If you have a hangover then goya can help. It does this by nourishing and cleansing your liver once taken after you drink alcoholic beverages.
- Goya is great for fighting fungal infections like ringworms and athletes foot, it will also help to relieve you of psoriasis.
- Goya juice will help to stabilize your immune system and protect your body system from being ravaged by infections.
- Goya will boost your stamina and raise your energy levels.
- Goya will reduce folate-related neural tube defects experienced in newborns babies.