This remedy is consisted of one ice cube. If you put an ice cube on a particular part of body every day, your body will start to get younger, many diseases will disappear and you will stay healthy and energized.
The “magical” part of the body is located between neck’s tendons, or more accurately, in the back part of the neck, where your neck and your head are joined. Here is the point that in Chinese acupuncture is called Fan Fu (shelter from the wind).
The method is consisted of:
You need to lie on the stomach (or sit), put an ice cube (2 x 2 cm) onto the Fan Fu point (the hole in the back of the head) and hold the ice cube there for 20 minutes. The ice cube can be wrapped in a handkerchief or bandage.
If you practice this method on a regular basis, with 3-day break, in the mornings on an empty stomach ir in the evenings before you go to bed, you will not leave any space for a cold.
You will be cold in the beginning, but in 30 or 40 seconds you will feel heat overflow onto the spot. The first couple of days you will have euphoric feeling due to endorphin release in the bloodstream.
What can this Chinese method help you with?
- Your mood and overall vitality will be improved
- Improves sleep
- Headaches, toothaches and joint pains will be reduced
- Digestive system’s work will be improved
Ice cube placed onto the Fan Fu especially helps with:
- Diseaseof the thyroid gland
- Airway organs
- Arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
- Acute, gastrointestinal and sexual transmitted diseases
- Disorders ofthe gastro-intestinal tract,obesity andmalnutrition
- Cellulite (especially for preventing it)
- Psycho-emotional disorder, stress, fatigue, depression, insomnia
In particular, following this method does not cure, but it returns humans in their physiological norm. It , literally rejuvenates the body and gives a strong impulse of life.