Even though milder pains are not cause for panic, there are pains that really should not be ignored. If you feel such, you must visit a doctor.
The abdomen is a great area, and every pain can be caused by several reasons. For their easier understanding you need to identify the exact place of your pain.
- Bile stones, stomach ulcer, pancreas inflammation.
- Stomach acids, stomach ulcer, poor digestion, inflammation of the pancreas, bile stones, epigastric hernia.
- Gastric ulcer, duodenal, obstruction of the biliary tract, pancreas inflammation.
- Kidney stones, inflammation of the urethra, constipation, lumbar hernia – displaced disc in the spine.
- Pancreas inflammation, early stage of appendicitis, inflammation of the small intestine, colon inflammation, gastric ulcer, Crohn’s disease, umbilical hernia
- Constipation, colon inflammation, kidney stones, diverticular disease.
- Pelvic pain – gynecological problems, appendicitis, constipation, pain in the groin.
- Inflammation of the urethra, appendicitis, colon inflammatory, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, diverticular disease.
- Pain in the groin – inguinal hernia, diverticular disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems.
Source: Time For Natural Health Care