Antioxidants are our organism’s main tool when it comes to preventing and regulating free radicals’ growth, which are the main cause for numerous diseases.
Turmeric is number one on the list of spices that are used in culinary specialties, which also possesses especially healing properties and have a huge impact on health.
This spice contains more than 300 antioxidants. This is why we will dedicate this article to a powdered turmeric based recipe. This beverage acts as a multi-beverage with numerous healing properties, which we will present in addition.
- 1 tablespoon of powdered turmeric
- 1 orange
- 1 cucumber
- 1 fresh piece of ginger (around 5 cm long)
- 2 lemons
- 5 carrots
Method of preparation:
First thing to do is clean the lemons, orange, ginger and carrots. Put the ingredients in a blender and mix well, until you get homogeneous mixture. If you want to, you can add ice cubes in the resulting drink… that is it, your drink is ready!
- Thanks to the antioxidant, called curcumin, this juice soothes inflammations caused by arthritis, reduces stiffness and joint pains.
- This beverage is great tool for preventing ovarian cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer and breast cancer.
- Turmeric beverage regulates level of bad cholesterol, protects blood vessels and heart and acts as a preventive when it comes to cardiovascular diseases. It also possesses the ability to reduce bloating and soothe gastritis symptoms.