Every person wants to have flat stomach. Many people have problems with bloated stomach and mostly this is linked with obesity. But, the reason for bloated stomach has nothing to do with excess weight but, it occurs as a result of improper diet and inadequate lifestyle.
In order to avoid any consecutives, please follow the advice that experts point as basic ways in which your stomach will return to normal in just one day.
1.Say “NO” to croissants, cakes and pasta
- All of us know that carbohydrates are important segment of the diet but, the ones that are recommended by the experts are the refined carbohydrates.
2.Drink plenty of water
- Water stimulates the secretion of fluids and the discharge of all the harmful toxins that are accumulated in the body.
- The natural sugars which the food contains inside are very useful and the organism can more easily absorb them which, is not the same case for artificial sweeteners.
4.Carefully choose what kind of fruits and vegetables you eat
- All fruits and vegetables benefit to the entire body but, be careful when you buy them from the supermarket. Broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower can cause bloating to those who have problems with stomach due to insufficient secretion of enzymes and their break.
5.Limit the use of spices
- If you love curry, always choose softer version because the intake of large amount of spices stimulates the secretion of stomach acids and other enzymes which cause bloating.
6.Reduce your intake of dairy products
- The intake of dairy products can lead to feeling of gas, discomfort and bloating because some people have reduced secretion of the enzyme lactase, sugar which is present in milk.
7.Chew your food properly
- It is recommended that you should eat your food slowly and due to it you will solve the problem with overeating and bloating.
8.Do not chew gum
- Gum somehow stimulates the enzymes for food which are secreted in the stomach and by this further affecting is happening on the bloating of stomach. Also, if you often chew gums you will constantly feel hunger.
9.Void heavy meals
- Eat more frequently but less. By this kind of eating, your body will have time to properly process the food that you have entered and will release you the necessary energy.
10.Enter larger amount of foods which contain fibrous fiber
- For a healthy digestive system, fibrous fibers are very important. So try your breakfast to consists always cereals and include mushrooms, potatoes and fruits such as figs and dates inside your menu.