In a certain Russian national television’s TV show that is about healthy living and diet, a psychiatrist and doctor of medical science, called Mark Sandomirsky, gives advices to his patients on how to relieve their stress using one simple technique.
Effects and causes of stress can often vary and different people experience it in different ways. We are always left with pretty uncomfortable feeling after being stressed. This feeling is followed by a nasty feeling of heaviness or feeling of pain in certain body parts.
The first thing you need to do is get rid of all yours destructive emotions. Never keep these emotions in. After that you need to remove the physical effects. In this situation, psycho-reflexology can really help you a lot. The thing is, nature has created numerous anti-stress points in our body. You just need to massage these points until you are stress relieved.
This point was called Shen Men (The gate of heaven) by an ancient Chinese because by massaging it you will gain celestial energy to your whole body. Shen men is a miraculous and deep point which strengthens your body’s overall health, decreases stress level and boosts energy flow.
This acupressure point can also suppress addiction and inflammation. Its treatment can relieve pain in each and every part of the body. Massage this point in order to relieve stress. The Gate of heaven–point is located in the center of your ear’s upper third part.
Dr. Sandomirsky advices:
- Use a cotton wool and press this point. Breathe deeply and gently massage it.
- Listen to your body very carefully.
- Continue to breathe deeply.
- Look to the left when you inhale and when you exhale, look to the right.
- You will feel that your body is calming down.
- Massage the acupressure point using your fingers.
- Massage it every time you are under stress.
- You can repeat this massaging technique every evening before you go to sleep.
Source: Healthy Food House