Your oral health is absolutely important and it greatly affects your general wellbeing.
You can improve your oral health by strengthening and protecting your teeth with a technique known as oil pulling.
This oral health method involves you swishing a carrier oil in your mouth. By so doing you will eliminate all toxins from your oral cavity and even get rid of plaque.
Using this technique you will get rid of toxins from your gums and teeth by destroying bacteria.it will also whiten your teeth in the process.
You should make use of a good carrier oil. This method of oral treatment is cost effective and has no side effects.
The best carrier oil you should use is coconut oil. It is effective and will also protect your mouth from bacterial infections.
Here’s why you should use oil pulling:
- It prevents cavities.
- It is a mild acting oil.
- It kills bacteria and combats gum disease.
- It’s effective in fighting plaque.
- It whitens your teeth.
Oil Pulling Using Coconut Oil
- Before breakfast take a couple of teaspoons of coconut oil and rinse your mouth with it.
- Swish the coconut oil in your mouth for about 20 minutes.
- You can also carry out this procedure before and after your meals.
- Leave it in your mouth for about 20 minutes.
- Spit out the oil and do not swallow, remember this carrier oil contains a lot of toxins and bacteria which will be ingested if you swallow.
- Rinse your mouth using warm water.
By carrying out this procedure you will strengthen your teeth and it will be white and healthy.