Many people neglect the early signs of cancer, not realizing the serious warning signs of the body and go to the doctor when the condition is very serious.
Recognize early cancer symptoms and seek medical help before it is late.
– Pain and a feeling of heaviness in the groin, hips, thighs and abdomen (the sign of prostate cancer pain in this area of the body)
– Erection problems (yet another sign of prostate cancer)
– Swellings or lumps in the testicles (one of the signs of testicular cancer, which is painless)
– Difficulties while urinating or some other problems (prostate cancer)
– Painful nipple, discharge from or or rough skin on the nipples (men can also have breast cancer)