Kvass is very useful fermented beverage which contains components which activate the work of the kidneys, intestines and the liver. This traditional Russian recipe is obtained by beet fermentation.
Some medical researches have proven that by consuming beet kvass you will be able to prevent the growth of malignant cells, cleanse your organism of toxins and harmful compounds and get rid of intestine-related problems.
Russian traditional medicine claims that beet kvass is the best alternative remedy for treating hypertension, helps if you are dealing with atherosclerosis and it is also great for cleansing the liver after chemotherapy.
Beetroot kvass recipe
– 700 grams of fresh peeled beetroot
– 200 grams of sugar or honey
– 100 grams of grapes
– 2 tablespoon of flour or 2 pieces of stale rye or black bread
– 3-liter glass jar
Method of preparation:
– Chop the peeled beetroot into cubes or slice it into thin slices and fill the jar with it.
– Add the grapes, flour and sugar.
– Fill the jar with cold water (previously boiled), cover it with gauze (in order to breathe) and leave it to stand still for 6-7 days (in order to ferment) in warm area.
– Stir the content of the jar 2 times a day and, if needed, collect the foam.
– Strain the mixture through gauze after seven days. Transfer the liquid in a glass bowl and throw away the rest of the mixture. Store the resulting kvass in the fridge.
Storage and consumption
Consume 3 to 4 tablespoons of the mixture three times a day, before meals.
After you have consumed the whole kvass, make a 3-month break. Repeat the whole procedure afterwards and make another 3-month break. You liver will be perfectly clean after only one year. You may notice signs of mild diarrhea but that is pretty normal, since your organism is cleansing itself.
This method, practiced by doctors in some hospitals in Kiev and Luhansk, has shown some great results when it comes to cleansing the overall organism. It is also great tool for hypertension and atherosclerosis.
The kvass is not recommendable for persons who have ill kidneys, problems with gastrointestinal tract in acute phase and gout. You must consult your doctor if you have low blood pressure as well.