If you want to get rid of your belly fat fast then you want to consider a dietary regime that includes drinking Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV).
With several dietary pills and supplements available promising much but delivering little, ACV actually delivers, it’s natural and effective leaving behind no side effect.
ACV The Effective Weight Loss Remedy, Here’s Why…
1. ACV Gives You A Feeling Of Satiety
The European Journal of Clinical Nutrition published its research findings in 2005.
It stated that subjects that were fed white bread that had been soaked in vinegar felt fully satisfied unlike those that ate the white bread only.
So if you drink ACV prior to a meal you are more likely to eat less as you will experience the feeling of satiety before and even during your meal.
2. ACV Helps To Regulate Your Blood Sugar Levels
If your blood sugar is on the high side then you will have the tendency to want sweetened snacks and food.
Your body gets a lot of energy from complex carb and low-sugar food, these meals actually take some time to breakdown to glucose. However your body needs these type of food as they keep your blood sugar in balance.
Food and snacks that are high in sugar will be metabolised by your body much quicker and give your body a sudden jolt of energy.
If your blood sugar levels fluctuate, then it is more than likely that your body will desire sweetened food and snacks.
Vinegar can help regulate your blood sugar levels because of its antiglycemic properties.
It is believed that ACV will lower postprandial glycemia (i.e. the plasma glucose concentrations subsequent to a meal taken) by as much as 20% as compared with placebo.
3. ACV Helps To Curb Any Fat Build-up
In a study conducted, it is believed that ACV lowers the cholesterol and triacylglycerol in a person’s blood.
What happens is that the acetic acid in apple cider vinegar causes a blockage of lipogenesis (i.e. the conversion of energy to fat) in the liver as well as increases the production of faecal bile acid excretion.
4. ACV Affects Your Insulin Receptors
The insulin in the body can impact the digestion of dietary fat, it’s usage as well as storage in the body.
Where the level of insulin in the body is high, then those enzymes responsible for breaking down fat wi be active in the extreme. Where they are low then the lipases will be less active and fatty acids will be converted to fat which will then be stored as fat droplets.
If a person exhibits resistance to insulin, then the vinegar taken will drop the postprandial glycemia (i.e. after meal blood sugar levels) by 64% when compared with placebo figures.
The postprandial (i.e. After-meal) insulin sensitivity will also be increased by up to 34%, meaning that ACV is effective in regulating insulin levels as well as any insulin sensitivity in both diabetic as well as non-diabetic subjects.
5. ACV Helps To Rid The Body Of Dangerous Toxins
ACV will eliminate dangerous toxins in a person’s digestive tract by absorbing these harmful toxins.
ACV will curb any accumulation of toxins in the body and it will also regulate your bowel movements preventing constipation.
6. ACV Will Get Rid Of Your Belly Fat & Reduce Your Waist Circumference
In 2009, a study proved that people who were obese but drank between 15ml and 30ml of apple cider vinegar that had been diluted in about 500ml of drinking water on a daily basis for approximately 12 weeks had a reduction in their belly fat and waist circumference as well as a lower blood triglycerides and even weight loss.
The following was observed;
- When 15mL (1 tablespoon of ACV) was consumed, subjects lost 2.6 pounds, or about 1.2 kilograms of weight.
- As 30mL (2 tablespoons of ACV) was taken, patients lost 3.7 pounds, or about 1.7 kilograms of weight.
Incorporate ACV In Your Daily Diet Easily, Learn How…
- Just add a teaspoon of ACV to a glass of water.
- Drink this solution once daily, but you may increase the vinegar concentration in time.
- Once you are comfortable with the vinegar increase the volume of ACV in your glass cup to 2 tablespoons.
- You should then consume this once or thrice daily.
- You should boost your metabolism by taking this ACV solution in the morning before a meal.
- Ensure that you safeguard your teeth, throat and stomach from the acidity of ACV by diluting it before consumption.
- ACV can be used as flavoring for your meals and a salad dressing.
- By adding some turmeric you will increase your body’s chances of losing weight quickly.
You need to know however that losing weight should be done in strict adherence to a dietary plan, exercise regime and an overall healthy lifestyle.