3 Reasons Why You Must Not Use Plastic Drinking Bottle More Than Once!



Plastic bottles are a necessary accessory during summer months. They are the easiest way to transport water and other refreshing drinks during the heat. Experts warn that the problem occurs when the same bottle is used several times.

1. The bottle itself is bearing of bacteria

During summer time bacteria spread throughout the environment, so more attention should be paid to accessories we use for eating and drinking. “The most dangerous” part of the plastic bottle is the opening, where we put our mouth, because germs are transferred from the oral cavity on the rough parts of the plastic where they multiply.

After repeatedly use of a plastic bottle, it gets tiny creases and damage which further attracts bacteria.

2. Heat emits dangerous chemicals

In order to prevent the spread of bacteria, the plastic bottle needs to be washed with warm water and detergent. Plastic bottle is not designed for exposure to high temperature because it discharges chemicals that are hazardous to life.

3. The most safe thing to do is use the bottle once

Water and juice plastic bottles sold in stores should be used only once. On the market you can find specialized bottles for long term use and they are produced in another way. However, these bottles are not 100% sure as well. If you want to discard excess bacteria, chose bottles with wide drinking opening which is easy to clean.